Veterinary Medical & Surgical Care in Harrison City, Pennsylvania
Respond quickly to your pet’s health problems with veterinary medical and surgical care from our clinic in Harrison City, Pennsylvania. At 4 Paws Veterinary Care, Inc., we make it easy for you to keep your dogs and cats happy and healthy. Most procedures are done on an outpatient basis. If your pet’s needs are beyond the scope of our practice, we can refer you to specialists so that your pet receives the best care possible. Together, we create a plan to treat and keep your pet comfortable.
- Parasite Control – Checking for Intestinal Parasites, Deworming and More. Then Devising a Plan to Keep Them Away
- Wellness Checkups and Physical Exams – Routine and Preventative Care for Puppies/Kittens, Adults, & Seniors
- Dentistry – Cleaning, Extractions and Maintenance Care (Including Toothbrushes & Toothpaste Designed Especially for Pets)
- Heartworm Testing & Treatment
- Flea & Tick Treatment Programs
- Vaccinations – Tailored to Your Pet’s Needs & Lifestyle
- Routine Checkups & Physical Exams
- Baseline Blood Work Testing
- Abdominal Exploratory, Foreign Body Removal, Wound Repair, Bladder Stone Removal and More
- Spay and Neuter, Dentistry, Tumor Removal and Other Surgical Procedures
Top-of-the-Line Monitoring Equipment – We take as many precautions as needed to ensure the safety of your pet.
Pain Management – We make sure that your pet is as comfortable and pain-free as possible before, during, and after the procedure.
- Dermatology – Skin Infections, Mites, Hot Spots, Fleas, Ticks, Lumps, Masses, Skin Cancers
- Seasonal & Food Allergies – Blood Testing, Specialized Diets, Allergy Medications
- Pain Management – Chronic & Acute Pain Due to Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia, Other Illnesses & Injuries
- Eye & Ear Infections – Allergies, Swimmer’s Ear, Foreign Bodies, & More
- Cardiology – Diagnosis through EKG, X-Rays, Heart Sounds; Treatment through Medication & Diet
Together we create a plan to treat and keep your pet comfortable, offering:
- Tumor removal
- Chemotherapy to treat animal cancers
At our animal clinic, we are passionate about animal wellness and treatment. We provide you with a full selection of additional pet services and products to ensure that your animals remain healthy and well-groomed.
If your pet is lost or stolen, our microchipping program will help with their safe return.
Nutritional Counseling & Weight Management
We work with you and your pet to find the optimum diet and to help maintain your pet’s proper weight and overall health.
Puppy & Kitten Care
Checkups are given to make sure that your pets are growing properly and that they do not have any developing health issues. In addition to these physical examinations, vaccination series, deworming/parasite control, spaying/neutering, and microchipping make up the care plan for your puppies and kittens.
For our older patients, we perform physical examinations, monitoring for developing health issues, lab work, chronic pain management, and treatment for ailments such as arthritis, dementia, and more.
We understand how hard it is to lose a member of your family, and we make it as comfortable as possible for both you and your pet. If your pet cannot be removed from your vehicle, we will come to them. For your convenience, we work with a local cremation company that will pick up your pet’s remains and provide you with urns and memorial items.